+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Njord Commander 105 is for sale

Njord Commander 105 is for sale

Health conditions are preventing me from sailing and keeping my Commander in good condition. I have come to the very sad conclusion that I must sell the boat. Included is a Nissan 6 hp four stoke with less then 20 hrs running time with two props. Two good main sails one is the original, two foresails, one a 120 and the other a working sail. Also a spinnaker, spinnaker pole all in very good condition, also very good professionally made new thick interior seats and many other extras. Extras include Commander engine hole plug, five installed antique Crittenden brass 1:" thick glass bronze portholes that replaced the old port lights and a antique bronze deck bit. The boat can be seen at the "Nautical Boats" yard here in Portsmouth Virginia. I can be contacted at 757-397-3380 or emailed at rlemasters1@cox.net Price is very reasonable, the boat needs some work and the engine has not been run in over a year and a half...price is open to negotiation to forum members... See photos that I have posted before or If need be I will post them again. I am very sad to make the sale announcement, very sad indeed.

Sorry to hear Robert - one of my favorites. I wish I were in the market!
    Attached Images  
    Mike
    Totoro (Sea Sprite 23 #626)

Really wish I was closer, would be a perfect match for my Triton.(and save painting the Ariel!)

Ken.

Robert, Get your health back, OK?

+ Reply to Thread