Lookin good, Mr Amos.

I sat, looked at, and sketched the aft end of the cabin last night. Been thinking on your comments re: the full size top-o-box shelf. While they make good sense, I may still leave mine full size. The space inside will become book storage/ bulk storage at the back, and an area for a laptop at the front. The full size top will help protect these from inadvertant wettings via the companionway. Not sure yet, at least until I gut the area, but I think that it would be an efficient way to use the space. I've decided that I won't be going for a dedicated chart table area, since the available areas are too small for an unfolded chart anyway. My empty bunk will suffice, methinks.

I also drew in some shallow cabinets in the area under the bridgedeck that looked good. Will mount the stereo/CD into those, so it's accessible by reaching in from the cockpit on nicer days.

Think I'm going to box in the area to port of the sink (bunk footwell area), putting a deep, long sliding drawer next to the sink, and a top-opening bin for the rest of the area, perhaps with a door also which will open forwards for easier stowage/access of large items into that bin.

The shelving in the hanging locker idea I think I will be stealing from you.