+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A-50 Revival

Hybrid View

Talking I hate computers

I'd like to thank Bill for taking the time to post these for me.As you can see ..even putting the correct date on my camera eludes me. Would also like to thank sirrocco's posting pic's for many insperations...you'll see more stolen ideas later.PS..the cooler has a hose hooked up that will gravity drain the water.

Double Bunks!

Frank has figured out how to have TWO double bunks on his Ariel. Here is the base for one in the cockpit. He claims it's the best bed on nice nights.
    Attached Images  

Double Bunks cont

Frank also has a double bunk in the main saloon. Here are the filler boards in place. He's also recycling former V berth foam and cloth. (Note the shower sump glassed and painted with 3/4 pickup not yet screwed down.)
    Attached Images  

Here's the mockup for the cushions in the main double berth. (Note the grate on the shower sole.)
    Attached Images  

Forcabin Shower

Here's the completed shower. The curtain is on a flexible track (from Boater's World).
    Attached Images  

Here's the forward bulkhead in the main saloon before . . .
    Attached Images  

Here's the same view after Frank has given it his special treatment. . . . (Note the curved board with holes from the varnishing rack.)
    Attached Images  

Talking boring shower curtain

Check Kent's curtains on 376. His daughter picked his out. I was alone on a working vacation doing this ...mine are 'boring' , so I promise to post pics of the 'new' curtains my girls pic out. . PS....Tony G...there it is...the shower..it's sump goes to an inside bilge pump. The pump has a y valve to the bilge also ,so either the shower sump or bilge can be pumped out from below.

+ Reply to Thread